Everything starts with an idea. Indeed, without a bold idea, there will be no ingenious implementation of the project. Many clients do not understand what is more profitable: to buy an individual project from an architectural firm or to purchase a finished project via the Internet. Both options are valid. A well-informed client should be aware of the fact that not every house project bought abroad can be implemented in your country. Such projects must be adapted to construction materials, building regulations, and climatic conditions of the region.
Individual building design means no compromise
Standard projects of houses are ordered very often, because they cost approximately three times cheeper than individual design. But it’s necessary to understand that project cost is only 3−5% of construction cost. So these 3−5% are crucial in realization of customer desires: either you save money on a design stage, having bought a standard project in a compromise with your desires, or buy an individual design and receive the project, specially developed for your lifestyle.
Are you wondering how do we work on individual design projects?
- At first, a customer comes to us with a cadastral plan of the site. It is essential to place the house rationally, to orient it on parts of the light sides to receive a good view from windows and to save energy costs on exploitation. The house form, its architecture often depends on the site. After the conclusion of the contract for designing we surely come out to the place, and only then develop a rough draft. The draft purpose — is to create and claim the concept of the house, its form, number of storeys, how the house goes together with surrounding buildings.
- After demonstration and discussion about drafts, we start to develop project of AD stage. The AD (architectural draft) is an album of documents, containing all necessary drawings for coordination with a chief architect of the area and all in all to get a permission to build.
If you have decided to make a project of a house in ZROBIM architects studio, it’s not obligatory for you at all to be able to understand drawings. During design process you can see the house in three-dimensional graphics, to have a look on it inside and outside the building. Computer programs allow us to provide the maximum reliability.
- After project development of AD stage we get down to photorealistic 3D — visualization of the house. At this stage all home decoration materials of the house, their color, the texture are chosen, cohere the cost of windows jointing, roof covering, parapets and etc.
- Development of a constructive part is concurrently conducted. At the stage of constructive decisions (section CD), we agree upon all details: materials of the house, basis, stairs, overlaps. As a result of designer work, the customer receives the full construction project with all necessary drawings and specifications, which is printed in duplicate and is given to the customer and our construction crew to calculate the total cost of work.
- Wnegotiations with the construction crew are conducted and the construction agreement of the house is signed, we develop the project of engineering systems:
- HV — heating and ventilation;
- WS — water supply and the sewerage;
- TB — thermomechanics of boiler rooms.
We have been working for more than 9 years, and during this time we have created the accurate scheme and the chain of project conducting.
All phases are developed according to the design contract, which guarantees our clients high-quality and timely implementation of work.